--------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Vajazzling!


"The act of applying glitter and jewels to a woman's nether regions for aesthetic purposes."

Like me, if you've not heard about this before your initial reaction would probably be - WTH.  (Shout out to my beloved friend Allex who suggested I this topic).

Something that orginated from across the pond in the land of opportunity... Salons are not only making your nails look pretty, giving you the perfect spray tan or keeping your hair-free with waxing... they've gone one step further and are offering the chance to bejewel your privates with crystals (or "adding jewels to your va-jay-jay" in the words of Jennifer Love Hewitt on the George Lopez show)!  These beauties are stuck on with adhesive glue & lasts up to 3 days.  You can also get DIY ones where you can apply it yourself.

Jennifer Love Hewitt - named the woman behind it all.

An example...

Imagine the conversations with your friends... "How was your weekend?" "Oh it was quite eventful... I got my down below vajazzled!".

Personally, the idea of having glitz & glam down there is all a bit too much... seems a lot of effort for 3 days?  And you'd have to be awfully 'hairless' down their otherwise that would just be er... gross!


So, what do you think about the act of vajazzling? Would you dazzle your 'vaj'?

God only knows what they'll come up with next.


Love Tx

p.s. hope you like my post Allex!

4 comments:

  1. oih sweet lord i cant believe it
    haha and shes giving it the thumbs up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha amazing post hun! I don't think this is my cup of tea either xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! I just read about this yesterday in my InStyle magazine. No way - I think my skin is waaay too sensitive! So funny!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole piece of online TV has changed the way wherein where we are checked. You can totally swear off the tumult of TV adverts and focus on getting the news. mediosindependientes

    ReplyDelete