--------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Come Fly Away...

So I stepped into the world of Duty Free on Tuesday evening on my way to Hong Kong and my did I have to stop myself.  Thank god we were limited on time because if I had more of those precious moments... I certainly would've ended up buying more than my bank card bargained for.

Here are my 2 buys...

1) Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Set  L♥VE L♥VE L♥VE

I got this set in Black and Mauve Shimmer Ink at a bargain £22 (oh yes!) and comes with Ultra Thin Eye Liner brush too! It's such great value as 1 alone costs £15! Not sure if the highstreet will sell this set though as they do not sell the set on the Bobbi Brown website.




I've used gel liners before as I find that a) it lasts longer b) it's so easy to put on (it does take slightly more effort than the traditional pencil liners but if you want to look good without needing to re-apply during the day then this is the cheese!) This definitely tops the list of eyeliners for sure.  The shimmery shade is amazing for a night out as well instead of the usual black.

2) DKNY Be Delicious (Limited Edition Bottle)

Bought this 100ml baby for £30 (double oh yeahhhh...).  It smells absolutely devine... sexy & provacative, this sweet scent combines apple with 'sensual wood' and an exotic flower power kick to it.



It's definitely DELICI♥US alright. Have searched round quickly for a retailer that's selling this limited edition perfume but not found one so far.  I've only seen the 'normal edition'.


Anyhoos... I'll be in HK for another 8 days and I'll  be posting holiday photos and my buys here during my stay!

Ciao~

Love T ♥

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for following ;D
    omg the gel eyeliner looks AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Terri thank's for following my blog BTW, glad you enjoy it. Your blog is really cute (great picture's) Have a great weekend. xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gel liners! :) I use it all the time now too!

    margarethhing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete