--------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Forget Me Not...

I forgot my keys yet again on Thurday night & of all the days no one was at home to let me in!! Grrr.

Sooo I 'HAD' to go shopping otherwise I had no where to go.  The only shop opened at the time of night was Matalan.  I don't remember when the last time I shopped at Matalan was so didn't know what to expect.
 I was actually pleasantly suprised with some of the stuff they had there... though the quality still doesn't feel great...but what do you expect for the price ey?

My Matalan haul:


1. Grey shorts £4
2. Socks £1 a pair (such pretty socks!)
3. Stripe tube top £6
4. 3 pairs of cute underwear 3 for £5
5. 60 dernier Grey tights £3
7. Beaded sandles £6 (!) ♥
8. Dominican Republic travel guide £2.50
9. Piz Buin 30 Sun Cream £8

I love the sandles so much - they'll go really well with my maxi dress I got in HK. Closer to summer I'll do an outfit post.  Am getting excited about my holiday now since I did a little holiday shop yay!  

Went to MAC in Carnaby Street yesterday to check out the foundations... I've never used MAC foundation before as a) my skin's not that bad so never use much foundation b) always used other brands. But I decided to finally give it a go.  

I bought the Face & Body Foundation in C2.  This foundation is ideal for those who do not need/want a full coverage & want a more natural look.  My skin type is normal/dry.  It's great as I never get that oily face look & don't have to worry much about break outs but it's difficult when you want to use foundation that doesn't expose any dryness.  I have a slight phobia of standing in natural light & how imperfections intensifies.


Face & Body Foundation £23

My skin did look fab after with this foundation on & the skin colour evens out.  It's lightweight & what's more it's water resistant so you can do all the crying you need to do! I'll also do a FOTD soon with this too!

I also ended up buying the studio sculpt concealer.  It goes well with the foundation.  It's got a good coverage & doesn't make my eyes look too 'liney'.

Studio Sculpt Concealer £13

Only a small amount is needed as it's creamy formula is rich enough.  It's water resistant too & light so all the better! I've tried so many concealers before that needs to be reapplied often & this one will be great for those night outs~


Love T ♥

p.s. I'm can't forget my keys again

63 days, 9 weeks till the Domincan Republic ♥

1 comment: