--------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter Beauty Buys ♥

Already the long Easter weekend feels like it's far behind us now! Great thing is its hump day tomorrow yay!

So the Easter weekend didn't hold an occasion of mass chocolate consumption for me (I don't really like chocolate much - yes i know!) but it was a rather chilled out one filled with family, the boyfriend & a little bit of shopping  ♥

And here's what came home with me...

1. L'Oreal Elvive damage care conditioning repair spray
2. Vaseline Sheer Infusion in Mineral Renewal
3. V05 Silky Smooth Elixir Luxtrious Shine shampoo & conditioner
4. Sure Maximum Protection deodorant

I'll do a product review on 1,2 and 3 soon after I've tested it for a week or so.

BUT...

I have to give a rave review on Sure Maximum Protection.  

 
Yup.  It's all over the train & tube advertisements... (the one with the lady & her arms sticking up holding the rails).  I gave in to advertising & couldn't resist but to try it to see what 'MAXIMUM protection' is reaaaaaaaaally like.  By all means it's NOT the first time I've used it... it's my third purchase... and boy oh boy does it protect.

The instructions say to use it around 3 - 4 times a week (it's that strong).  It's got a twisty type thing at the bottom to push the deodorant out... it comes out like little worms haha... but only a small amount is needed.


This stuff works wonders! I don't think I'm a particularly sweaty person but am VERY conscious of body odour especially in the summer.  I put it on once in the morning and do not have to reapply at all throughout the day compared to other spray on or roll on deodorants.  The smell lasts all day long and what's amazing about it is that I stay sweat free all day! (AND no white marks as yet)

As for those hardcore party-goers... this is definitely a must if you're intending to dance the night away in hot sweaty clubs!  It's around £4.50 a pop (slightly more expensive than other deodorants) but if you think about only applying once & it working extremely well - to maximum protection - then I think it's definitely worth it!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

In other news...
My lovely bf bought me a new candle whilst out shopping (loveeee candles ♥) ... it's sooo pretty!
The smell of Orchid Peony.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Going to shop at Miss Selfridge online now... will update on purchases asap!
Love T ♥

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the review and great gifts! i love the candle!

    ReplyDelete