--------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm Moving!!




After months of travelling... I'm finally back in London!

I'm making a fresh start with a few things in life... and this includes my blog.  My new blog is
 
A Whimsy Heart

which is the name of my jewellery brand.

It would be amaaaaaaaaazing if you can start following my other blog from now on :) It'll definitely be a challenge to get everybody from here to follow the new blog.

I've just put a post up about my travels too!


Love T

3 comments:

  1. beautiful work!
    Can we follow each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relocating and/or moving is always nice! I actually love to make fresh starts! You move away, no one knows you, no one out to bug you or judge you, new environment, new people, new surroundings, new way of life! It's awesome! :)

    Have fun! I hope you like your new place! :)

    http://ilovebeingonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post excellent about current affair great information for all about and book mark it share with friends

    ECO 372 FINAL EXAM

    ECO 365 FINAL EXAM

    http://aplusgrad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete